Wednesday 31 August 2011

OpenWorld 11 / Suggest a Session on Oracle Mix


I’ve never been to OpenWorld and I’d love to go.  There are so many US based PeopleSoft people that I’d love to meet.


I noticed the ‘Suggest a Session’ post on the Oracle Mix blog and thought I’d give it a go.  I’d be petrified at the thought of talking to an audience the size that you get over there, but sometimes you have to try these things.


I’m a bit late to the game, but if anyone fancies either of the topics I’ve put forward I’d appreciate a vote:


Case Study: Deliver engaging Self Service with an additional PeopleSoft portal



Join me for a Case Study of how a green-field PeopleSoft retail client in the UK used HR9.1 and PeopleTools 8.50 to turbo-charge the user experience of their Employee and Manager Self Service users. This will be a demo intensive session as I walk through the steps to deployment and show how you can deliver a genuinely engaging interface for your employees without needing products from outside the Oracle stable. The retail client is live in the UK and coming to the US soon!


Case Study: How The Cloud accelerated the PeopleSoft project of a UK retailer



Join me for a walk-through of how we used ‘the Cloud’ to dramatically speed-up the PeopleSoft implementation for a greenfield UK retailer. This isn’t another “theoretical cloud talk”, I’ll detail how it worked in practise. It improved our access requirements, reduced infrastructure costs and gave us access to more powerful servers and greater resilience than we’d otherwise have been able to afford. I’ll walk you through the initial decision, explain how everything was set up and demonstrate the benefits delivered to the project. I’ll also describe other occasions where the flexibility of PeopleSoft in the cloud has been invaluable.


Click on the headers to go to the voting page (you’ll need to sign-up for Mix if you don’t already have an account).


Thank you!

Be the first to like this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment